What could be more encouraging for an author than to start the New Year off by seeing their book nominated as a “Best Book of 2010“?! Now I know I’m not the New York Times Best Sellers List or anything, but I thought I’d start my first Journey Thoughts list of ten of the books that I have really enjoyed over the past calendar year. So here are my ten favorites for 2010. I invite my readers to add to this list by telling me some of their favourites in 2010 too. Just leave a comment below.
Lynn’s Top Ten of 2010:
1. Outlive Your Life : You Were Made to Make A Difference – Max Lucado
2. Between a Rock and a Grace Place: Divine Surprises in the Tight Spots of Life – Carol Kent
3. Her Daughter’s Dream (Marta’s Legacy) – Francine Rivers
4. Embraced by the Father:Finding Grace in the Names of God – Susanne Scheppmann
5. Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider – Ellen C. Maze
6. The Waiting (Lancaster County Secrets) – Suzanne Woods Fisher
7. What the Bible Is All About for Moms : God’s Loving Promises for You and Your Family- Kathy Pride
8. The Hole in Our Gospel: What Does God Expect of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World – Richard Stearns
9. God’s Truth Revealed: Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith – Kathy Howard
10. Heal the Wounded – Lynn Dove (okay, I’m allowed to plug my own book aren’t I?)
Happy New Year! Happy Reading!…and to all my author friends…Happy Writing!!