25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for those Facing Struggle

the-struggle-is-part-of-the-story-Whitney-EnglishSince I started to compile scripture and then posting verses here on Journey Thoughts to give encouragement to those who need peace, or those who are under stress, I have received numerous emails from people around the world who are facing all kinds of struggle.  Hard times, health, loss of a job, divorce, abuse, financial burdens…the list is endless when it comes to personal struggle.  It is a false teaching that claims that when you become a Christian you will never have upset in your life.  Jesus had upset in His life: temptation, loss, persecution and suffering the likes I can’t comprehend at the hands of his tormentors leading up to and including His being nailed to a cross.  He never promised that life would be easy for us, but He gave us His promises in scripture to help us when we struggle, whatever the struggles we face may be.  I pray that these verses will truly encourage you as you face the challenges of life.

Psalm 23:1-6 (KJV)  “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”

1 John 4:4  “You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

Joshua 1:9  “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

2 Corinthians 12:9-10  “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

Romans 5:3-5  “ Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.  And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.”

Romans 8:18  “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”

Psalm 27:1 – 3  “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.  Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.”

2 Corinthians 4:16-18  “Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”

Psalm 9:9-10  “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8  “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Isaiah 41:10  “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Philippians 4:19  “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”

1 Corinthians 10:13  “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

Galatians 5:19-23  “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions  and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”

Psalm 146:1-10  “Praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord, my soul.  I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.  When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing.  Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God.  He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them—he remains faithful forever.  He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry.
The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous.  The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked.  The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations.  Praise the Lord.”

2 Corinthians 4:8-9  “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.”

Isaiah 54:17  “No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.”

Psalm 34:17-18  “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.  The Lord is close to the brokenhearted  and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”

Philippians 4:12-13  “I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”

James 1:2-4  “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”

James 1:12  “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”

1 Peter 1:6-7  “In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.”

2 Corinthians 1:9  “Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.”

Deuteronomy 33:27  “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.  He will drive out your enemies before you, saying, ‘Destroy them!”

Psalm 32:7-8  “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”

Unless stated otherwise all scripture used on Journey Thoughts is from: THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

This entry was posted in 25 Encouraging Bible Verses - Topical and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for those Facing Struggle

1. Mary Sayler says:

Thank you for the uplift, Lynn. To encourage other members of our Christian Poets & Writers group on Facebook to read this, I’ll highlight your post on the Christian Poets & Writers blog – http://christianpoetsandwriters.blogspot.com. God bless.

2. Beth Weber says:

you are so awesome!!!! These verses are perfect right now,,,right in this moment!! May the LORD continue to bless you

3. keijo leppioja says:

Yes and hello from sweden with victory again in Christ and peaec after alot year in fight and keep me in right course of heave with the word of God and no more struggle today in life in doubt, thanks and bless,keijo sweden

4. Brian Corwin says:

I Found Myself Gave Down At An Alter Today With My Nine Yr Old Telling Me It Was Going To Be Ok As I Prayed That No Matter What Trials God Puts Us Through That All I Ask Is That He Keeps My Family Together In These Hard Times That We Are Facing. Then When I Pulled Up In The Drive I Asked Him For Advice To Help Me Through These Times Did A Google Search And Found This Web Page So Thank You Very Much For Compiling These They Were Very Much needed

5. Brian Corwin says:

That Was Suppose To Be Face Not Gave

6. quincy says:

Everyday I wake up I say God have something planned for. I’m in hard times right and I pray to Gog that things will get better. For some reason I feel that things are getting worse . I wish things scan get better and I can get back on track. I have no job, no car, and I’m staying with someone. I want my own but I believe in God that he will make everything I pray for happen. I’m begging God to help me. I really need help. . . this website really helped my sprite in a major way. . I am a child of God and I will be blessed as long as I keep my faith in him. .

• Hurley says:

You feel as though things are getting worse but remember that he never gives us more then we can handle and it may feel like things are taking so long but thats because he has something bigger planned that u can not imagine

• patty says:

If you are asking God for help He is faithful….the answeres may look different than what you expect. Keep you eyes and mind open to God’s possibilities.

• SMJ says:

God has already done what He had to do and He finished
      Jesus came and paid the price for all you are struggling with and He too said it’s finished. All you have to continue believing trusting and keep the faith. Now go get your blessings that He has set up for you
      keep believing don’t give up
      Be Bless

7. Pingback: Drawing Near to God | My Kind of Happiness

8. DON says:

May the LORD continue to bless you,thank you up lifting so many soul and spirit.

9. Jenise Gilbert says:

Thank You reading thoae scriptures put me at a sense of peace and I know GOD has my back and everything will get better. I can’t thank you enough. GOD BLESS YOU

10. judy kithome says:

hey thakyou for for the enco
    uragement i am undergoing hell but thank God for this google.I am being encouraged and i believe for big things in my lifw from now

11. Pone Libuseng Caroline says:

Thank you for this uplifting, eye- opening and encouraging scriptures. I was about to loose hope but after reading this scriptures i m super chaged up, hopeful stronger nd wiser than before. Trials , temptations , insults , financial challenges , Job seeking and evrything tt destroyes my heart i cast them to my Jesus TODAY and surely will cm to an end. I serve a true livin God .

Thank you so much.

12. Kewanna says:

Lord knows i needed this right here right now . Any time I’m lost and in need I can count on the Lord to show up and show out!!! May the church say Amen

13. Bill says:

God Bless all of you.

14. Ginny says:

God Bless you Lynn for your love and faith to help us who are searching for God’s perfect Words. My girlfriends Father passed away last night. It could only be God who brought me to your website. Thank you for gathering God’s love like this.

15. Godwin says:

for God is a spirit, he who must worship him must do it in spirit and in truth. for no man live if not by d love of God. i am a living testimony of God’s goodness. cheers

16. van dyck jones Agyei says:

each time i think of how regected i was i eflt like killing my self.i once tried to commite a suicide because all that they saw and say about me was blank. until my soiritual fathers..prophet emmanuel makandiwa,apostle bright, and prohet kusi boateng gave me a scripture in the bible PSALM 27,PSALM 121. and that was when i relise that my destiny is not in the hands of humanity, but GOD.
    Van dyck jones Agyei of south Africa

17. Dineo says:

Its been five years now looking for job but no luck but I’m always knowing that God will give me job on His own time

18. marymighty25 says:

Reblogged this on Real Life.

19. kelvin mukuka says:

I like all verse

20. B says:

thank u! definitely what I needed.

21. Elle says:

Thanks so much 4 posting these great scriptures I’m a babe in Christ recently baptized & really just starting my Christian walk. The devil is so busy but this is so what I needed!

22. rudo ngodo says:

thank you so much for these verses ,right now me and my husband especially my husband we facing problems in our finances but all i know is God is faithfull to his promises ,he is not man that he should lie,we will keep on holding on him ,he will lift us up one day and we will never loose hope .These scriptures are so encouraging .

23. Kim says:

I sure did need these verses today. My daughter wanted me to read a psalm to her to help her go to sleep. We have some serious struggles right now and these verses helped me to remember that God is in control and helped comfort me through His words and your insight to help heal the injured like myself. Thank you for caring for people you haven’t met and loving us all through His word.

24. Khuda Bakhsh says:

Hi Lynn,

I was brought up as a Muslim but found Jesus in 2004 whilst going through a very bad patch at the moment I’m in another very dark place again where I think things are going to end bad I have been told I’m been made redundant soon and have been praying/crying constantly every night to Jesus to hear me and save me from doing anything I will regret!! I have a beautiful daughter who will be 6 soon she lives in manchester with her mum I love her dearly but feel I won’t be able to provide for her again, I really need Jesus at the moment !!! To prevent me doing anything silly so PLEASE PKEASE HELP ME Lynn Im BEGGING YOU PLEASE HELP ME

• Lynn says:

Khuda,
      I hear your heartfelt cry but it is not to me you need to beg for help, it is to Jesus. I can do nothing for you on my own but surround yourself with the family of Jesus around you, so they may pray for you and comfort you and be the hands and feet of Jesus to you. Then continue to cry out to Jesus because He is more than able to abundantly care and help you. Here is Paul’s prayer for the Ephesian church. I am praying this for you: “…and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within usto Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:19-21

25. precious says:

hello!!! i’d like to thank you for this message it help and encourage me to share this in small group in our church…coz sometime they asign me as a speaker in our prayer meeting.. sometimes we are facing trouble in our family and sometime in our church …so i keep remembering this encouraging messages to uplift our spirits…may GOD give you more wisdome and bless you!!!! ty

26. boyet henson says:

the lord heals our hearts if we are on trials God give us answer..

27. Clyde says:

Oh Loving Heavenly Father! Prepare us through these end days that our hearts and lives will be ready when Jesus returns to take us home! In Jesus Name! Amen!

28. gloria says:

Thank you so much I been going thru for a long time out of wotk offand on bills behind this morning my car messed up and I began to ask god for help I looked on the computwr to fine scripture to helo me and I clicked on your web I was about to give up but thank god he led me to you thank you fir the word pray foe me I need god to help me get ahead in my bills

29. shoba says:

30. Esther says:

My family are currently going through hard time because of my husband gambling debts. I am so grateful i found this website. Thank you for compiling all these comforting verses. Indeed only through God Almighty will we be saved for he is our forgiving God. I hope that someone here will pray for me for my loan application to be approve and that we will be able to pay the installments. Pray for my husband to stop gambling and to seek God for all his needs. Amen and God bless.

31. Wendy Yates says:

32. Wendy Yates says:

My family is going through a difficult time. I’m not sure what is wrong with my husband. He verbally attacked our 2 daughters and myself. I’m not sure we feel safe around him . I don’t know what he is going through , I think he may be bipolar. This is a scary time for us. Please pray for us.

• leon says:

Thank goodness for those wonderful words which have been a blessing in my life without any problems we wouldn’t know peace.thanks be to god .Jesus is lord

33. Ruth says:

Thank you very much for this verses, I’ve just realized that with our situation God is preparing us for the good things, WE ARE IN LABOUR ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH IN JESUS NAME…..AMEN

34. joan says:

Thanks for the helpful verses. I am waiting for my son to come out of court. He is trying to get visitation with his daughter, pay support, and do all the right things. But he is facing adversity and noncompliance. Please pray for him for this and future court dates.

35. Muffin says:

Thank you Lynn. This is just what I needed. Hugs to you.

36. deolu ibiyemi says:

Thank God for salvation and these wonderful verses of scripture, I and my family are going thru challenge but I know our prayer has been answered . God bless

37. chesly souvenance says:

Hi everyone I need a lots of prayer because im going through trouble lately and i want everyone tp prsy for me and I want god to brake every chain for me in the name of god my name is chesly souvenance and i live in orlando and i reall want someone to pray for me..

• Lynn says:

Dear Lord,
      Chesly is going through great trial at this time. Chesly has asked for prayer warriors to come alongside and intercede. You know the situation, Lord. I pray that You will guide and lead Chesly through this time of struggle. Draw others around Chesly. “In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” Proverbs 16:9. Amen.

38. miriam says:

I have been going thru a lot for some weeks now. Worrying, crying and lots of sleepless night are my regulars. I guess God wanted to give me a sign that everything will be better again by directing me to this site. It really uplifted my spirit. God bless u for touching my life

39. Kristin Laura says:

40. Kristin Laura says:

Well I have been going through a rough time both at school and at home. I’m hoping to graduate at the right time with my colleagues because I badly need this degree. So some nights back I had a dream where a voice told me that’s your deliverance you will get your marks. I have no idea if it was God or just wishful thinking. Then I feel God has been leading me to verses that talk of being lifted to higher places. I have no idea if God is talking to me. I just recently started taking my faith so seriously. Lynn please advise me on how to know God is talking to me not just wishful thinking. Thanks a lot for sharing different verses. I feel God directed me here too.

41. Felicia says:

Thank you for the encouraged words. I feel that everything is only a test. Please Heavenly Father help me through these struggles. I have my family depending on me. Please

42. Lunga says:

Amen to God be the glory

43. Hi Lynn, I want you to know that your blog has inspired me greatly. May God Be Glorified!! I am working on creating Videos for my NEW Show on YouTube “Know What Mom Knows” and I was looking for encouragement in Christs Holy Word when I came across your Lovely Blog. God Is Good 🙂

Please pray for me so that I can send a message to the World about Gods Goodness without being pushy. I aim to spread Gods love thru my DIY Channel. Thank You

• Lynn says:

We live in a world that needs as much encouragement from the Word as it can get! Bless you in your new ministry.

• Hi Lynn, Thanks for your comment to me. I was wondering if you had a YouTube Channel. I would subscribe to you for sure!! I would love to watch any videos you put out 🙂

• Lynn says:

Thank-you for your kind words! I do not have a YouTube channel. My preference has been and will continue to be writing this blog and being an author. That said, if you enjoy this blog, feel free to share it with your connections on social media and your new YouTube channel!

• Will Do LYNN, And Thanks for your Permission!! I WILL be talking about your Blog on one of my videos…be sure to Subscribe so you won’t miss the conversation. I will be posting my first FULL video in a day or two and that one is created already, so, I think within the next month I will certainly be adding your blog info AND Talking about it too 🙂 God Bless You and I HOPE my channel will be an encouragement to others, as YOU have been to me!! Shelly~Video Content Creator of the NEW Show on YouTube ~
        KNOW WHAT MOM KNOWS

• Hi Again LYNN, Please provide to me the EXACT LINK You want to have posted on one of my YouTube Videos, the one that you want MOST of the ppl to go too. Thanks…ya, I am not a super tech person, so I need a bit of help from you. SMILES, Shelly

• Lynn says:

If you just link to “Journey Thoughts” at lynndove.com that would be awesome. Thanks!

44. Pingback: caught between the ‘Pharisee’ and ‘Grace’ gospel | Jadelzgal

45. alemayehu says:

Praise the lord !
    He is loving GOD and he always with us to the end of this world until jesus comes and take us home.
    God bless you !

46. Okenna says:

From these scriptures I’m gaining more and more freedom from the truth in THE WORD.

Great compilation.
    Jesus Christ is lord.

47. Pearl Peter says:

These verses from the Bible are so so encouraging, I have saved them in my favourite box, that whenever I need Jesus I will have his words right there…I have been going through a rough phase of my life since looooong, financially too. But have not given up on God and his son….I know the Lord will pull me out of it soon. Amen.

48. Pingback: A New Page, A New Ministry | Lynn Dove's Journey Thoughts

49. msdwrite3 says:

Thank you. I lead a weekly Bible Study and we sharing on “looking to God in the Struggle.” The scriptures you chose were confirmation. Blessings!

50. sabridalshop says:

Thank you for the encouragement. It’s a great way to bring in the new year. God bless.

51. Mona ozone says:

During this time of trouble these bible verses are a blessing to my soul. Thank you

52. Florence. says:

. Grateful for the Bible verses. A real help in time of need. I have found peace in reading them . I hereby request prayer warriors to stand with me in prayer for a break through for my hearing impaired daughter’s joblessness. May the almighty God bless you all. Amen.

53. victor says:

powerful stuff

54. Pingback: Primary Source | Lynn Dove's Journey Thoughts

55. Kayla says:

Thank God for you I didn’t have my bible today, though our Heavenly Father never leaves me I needed the physical presence of His word, so I thank you that I could seek it on my phone. The Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is so glorious and good to me I encounter His grace comfort and love all day every day, I praise His name! Praise God the creator of Heaven,and earth, all things within

56. Akpus, Lafia says:

Iam spirtually inriched as i can see God taking control over my oppressed problems

57. Mike says:

These verses are literally a God send. I am a Christian who got lost at one point and closed the door to Christ. I got into some things that I am not proud of, and now I am facing charges and possible incarceration. What’s worse is that I have two sons, a 3 year old and an 11 month old who might be without their father for a period of time. Not to mention my wonderful wife, whom I have hurt but has forgiven me. Now our bond is stronger than ever. This has been the wake up call of a lifetime, but we both believe that this happened for a reason. And that reason is to finally have God back in my life, really both our lives. And to live the Christian example for our boys.I just pray that my two boys don’t have to grow up without a father. We have lost our house, our dogs, most likely my job is next. I PRAY and ask the Lord to guide us through this crisis, finding a way for us to stay together and remain a family, for that is what matters most in life: the freedom to live with and cherish our own family.I am a good person who got lost, but now I am found. PLEASE pray for us.

God Bless You All

• Aldrin says:

I can relate with you sir. I am currently facing charges because of my foolish decision when I was away from church and church-ministry..though i confessed everything to God, still need to face the law of the land. But I am not afraid because I know that HE is in control. It is said in one of the verses that He never gives us problems that we cannot bear.
      I praised Him because though i was lost. Still He searched for me, Disciplined me and Let me feel that He is always there.
      I cry every night because I am afraid but when I have read these promises and read the different stories and testimonies i cried for joy because i can really feel His love to His children and He never really forsake us.

58. Bob Saget says:

I really hope God allows me to not give up. I don’t see a second chance for me after what I have done but hopefully he will give me strength to keep moving forward. And I don’t ask for too much happiness, just that I don’t feel so down.

59. Just Visiting says:

So as I read the verses something really stands out for me. All these verses when boiled down say the same exact thing ” God listens and will provide to those who seek earnestly and believe” With that said, I can’t help but further notice that each verse was written by a different author. So you have multiple authors echoing the same thought, how could it be coincidence ? The verses lift my spirit. I am in the worst hurt ever in my life. Being unjustly persecuted which may result in serious implications for me.
    My pain is not the point, the point is there is proof of a living and caring God. I need to stay the course and know that He is there for me and will take care of me, if I cling to Him.

60. Sheila Allmond says:

What a blessing

61. Samuel Masha says:

Thanks for such encouraging verses. Be blessed

62. Ghen says:

thank you so much for this encouragement verses… May the Lord continue to Guide and Bless the works of your Hands God bless!!!

63. Elverse Knott says:

To all that seek strength during these (temporary challenges)difficult times( Be encouraged).. Satans’ ploy is to lead us to think that God will not do what He has promised, which is a lie,(deceiving you). Satan is thefather of all lies, do not believe him, please..God can not lie, He must do what he said according to His (God)promises( never to leave you nor forsake you)..Say this aloud.I am His(God) sheep,I hear and know His (Gods)voice, He (God)leads me and I will follow Him(God).. Stand in forever Faith in the finished work of Jesus, because He loves you unconditionally and cares for you..He is totally aware of everything you’re facing right now.. Having done all you can stand in faith on the truth of Gods word, only, not how you Feel…Father(God) in the name of Jesus I believe(in faith) I have already recieved victory, deliverance,breakthrough, Peace, Joy, a financial breakthrough, a blessed position to support my family, Spiritual growth and wholeness in every area of my life and my entire household, because of all that Jesus has already provided For Me at the cross of Calvary 2,000 plus years ago(finished) Right Now , in the name of Jesus, Amen(so be it).

64. Aldrin Carbonel says:

I have been crying for many nights because of the consequence that i have made when i was away from His presence back in 2012.
    I was in deep trouble and is in desperate need of help. I went to my pastor and asked for his counsel. We prayed and I have been blessed.
    This afternoon i was feeling so down again because satan is attacking me and making me feel so worried. Then i picked up my phone and searched for Biblical promises and ended up here. I am tremendously blessed by the verses. I feel the different stories and can relate to each struggles. But what struck me the most is the fact that we have a Powerful God and a Wonderful Savior that has conquered every single struggles that all of us are facing right now and those who have came across and have read these verses are all timely and relevant that proves to me that God really answers our prayers. Indeed Glory Honor and all Praises belong to Him and Him alone forever.

I would like to ask also your prayers Ms. Lynn…That He will continue to strengthen me especially that I am facing problems right now. Thank you for your ministry.I am blessed. Praying for you as well.

65. Shauna says:

Hi, Lynn. I’m facing a big mountain and it is very painful. I know God is strengthing me for the next level of faith. Please pray for me that i stop self doubting and not looking at problem but to seek God in the mess. I know He is the only who has the power to heal me, change my situation , and fight my fight my battles. Please also pray for more wisdom and for me to quite my mind to hear him speak to mw. Thanks so much. Much love your sister in Christ.

66. Regina Hackney says:

Great

67. Donatus ozoekwe says:

May God continue using you mightily in JESUS Name AMEN.thanks

68. John says:

Indeed i have met it, thanks Lynn for such a tremendous work, am indeed uplifted and am going to share some verses with my fellow tomorrow in lunch hour.

69. Ademola Olatoye says:

I am so impressed and motivated,pls have sin,ask for mercy for me to prevail

70. Ranga says:

thanks for such encouraging msgs. may the Lord continue to bless you

• Victoriarivera says:

I ask prayers for my family am 24 i have5 daughters my boyfriends and i just moved from texas to arkansas and. We only been here for 2 weeks and he got arested and we really need god in are live plz prayers for familly Rivera

71. Betty says:

Hi Lynn, i also need prayers am going through many challanges in my life