I am honoured & humbled that Carol Beck Round, author of A Matter of Faith, Inspirational Thoughts for Daily Living, (http://carolaround.com/) nominated me to receive The Reader Appreciation Award. In addition to writing a weekly faith-based column, “A Matter of Faith,” Carol is the part-time executive director of a local literacy council. Her goal in life is to use her gift with words to inspire others. Carol says, “After my column started appearing in newspapers across the state in late 2005, I began to receive invitations to speak before women’s groups. The only “C” I made in college was in speech because I was so nervous I clung to the podium to keep from fainting. Go figure. God does have a sense of humor!”
Thank you, Carol, for nominating “Journey Thoughts” for this award!
There are a few guidelines for accepting this award: 1. Acknowledge the giver of the award and provide a link to his or her blog site. 2. Copy and paste the award to your blog. 3. Pass the award to up to ten bloggers. 4. Notify your selected bloggers that you have nominated them.
Accordingly, I am nominating the following bloggers for The Reader Appreciation Award:
1. Lynn Mosher, author of “Heading Home – Following God’s Compass As It Points to the Right Path Home”
2. Laura J. Davis, author of “Learning from the Master – Encouragement for you soul on your journey through life”
3. Daniel Blackaby, author of “Imagination’s Underground Railroad”
4. Amy Schaffner, author of “Pieces of Amy”
5. Margaret McSweeney, founder of Pearl Girls – (Pearl Girls Blog)
6. Kathy Howard, author of – Unshakeable Faith for Life
7. Marcia Lee Laycock, author of – The Spur – Devotionals
8. Suzanne Woods Fisher blog
9. Sandra McLeod Humphrey, author of – Dare to Dream Big!
10. Jon Acuff – Stuff Christians Like
(Please note that some of these blogs are “old” and the link may not work…Google the author’s name and you will be directed to their new site. – Lynn)