I got a great response to last week’s Christmas Story Quiz, so today I challenge you to decipher the REAL titles of these exaggerated titles of very familiar Christmas Carols. (Answers are following the quiz…don’t peak! 🙂
1. From dark ‘til dawn, soundless and sanctimonious
2. Celestial messengers from splendid empires
3. In a distant bovine diner
4. Universal elation
5. Ornament the enclosure with large sprigs of berry-bearing evergreen
6. O miniature Nazarene village
7. May Jehovah grant unto you hilarious males retirement
8. Those of you who are true, come here!
9. Are you detecting the same aural sensations as I am?
10. The diminuative young male who plays a percussion instrument
11. Primary Yuletide
12. Heavenly Cherubs announcing in song – listen!
13. Reigning monarchs of the Far East
14. Proclaim it to the Hills
Do you have any more you would like to add? Leave a comment with the exaggerated title and the correct title!
1. Silent Night
2. Angels We Have Heard on High
3. Away in a Manger
4. Joy to the World
5. Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly
6. O Little Town of Bethlehem
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
8. O Come All Ye Faithful!
9. Do You Hear What I Hear?
10. The Little Drummer Boy
11. The First Noel
12. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
13. We Three Kings
14. Go Tell It On the Mountain