Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
If you enjoy reading Journey Thoughts please consider making a donation.
- 9,442,274 hits
My Top 10 Posts
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Those Who Are Grieving
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for those Facing Struggle
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Teachers
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for When You Are Exhausted
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses to Give You Peace
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses for Stress
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for the New Year
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Back to School
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Families
- 25 Encouraging Scriptures for Rest and Relaxation
Bible Gateway Blogger Grid Member
Canadian Christian Writing Award – Blog Series
- The Gospel Message - Get it? Got it? Good!! lynndove.com/the-gospel-mes… via @LynnIDove #bgbg2 #stepstosalvation #mustread #John316 18 hours ago
- #journeythoughts lynndove.com fb.me/3wee2VLoD 18 hours ago
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses About Strength lynndove.com/2012/01/28/25-… via @LynnIDove #bgbg2 19 hours ago
Bilingual-Moi on Bugged! Betty on 25 Encouraging Scripture Verse… sptchmom777 on Vilification and the Golden… sptchmom777 on Journey Thoughts is Now Part o… sharonespeseth on Journey Thoughts is Now Part o…
Shoot the Wounded
Heal the Wounded
Love the Wounded
Category Archives: Friday Funnies
We interrupt for a special public service announcement for all ushers, greeters and generally friendly congregants in church: Please do not shake my hand in church! I know you all mean well, but I must tell you why I would prefer a hearty, … Continue reading
I know that my kids get a kick out of my husband and my feeble attempts at understanding and mastering technology that to them is already “old and obsolete”. My husband would probably much rather go back in time before … Continue reading
Well, we’ve had a good laugh here in Alberta at the expense of yet another celebrity who has come to our fair province with an agenda. In this case it was the “Titanic” star, Leonardo DiCaprio who mistook our blustery Chinook … Continue reading
It’s that time of year! Enjoy these Friday Funnies dedicated to Thanksgiving!
I don’t know who coined the word: “Dadisms” but it’s a great word! I suppose “Momisms” will be next. The word represents all those wonderful, silly, unusual, sometimes questionable phrases and words of wisdom that Dads have imparted to their … Continue reading
First, I must begin by saying that this blog posting is only meant to amuse (not malign) the well-meaning and oftentimes harassed Worship Leaders in churches across North America. With trying to find the right balance of Contemporary and Traditional hymns every … Continue reading
I’ve been busy teaching Junior Highs how to tell the difference between a synonym and a homonym, and how to use “their”, “they’re”, and “there” in a sentence…and spelling the words correctly when they do. Oh my! So for today’s Friday … Continue reading
I will be in Spring Cleaning mode soon and as all of my readers know, it is a task I just love….NOT!! These Friday Funnies express my sentiments…enjoy! And lastly, take a little time today to…DANCE!!
Thought we needed some laughs today, and so here are some Animal Funnies!