If you enjoy reading Journey Thoughts please consider making a donation.
- 13,139,574 hits
My Top 10 Posts
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses for Those Celebrating Birthdays
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses for Women Who Struggle with Self-Worth
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses to Read in the Morning
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses to Read at Funerals
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Those Who Are Grieving
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses for the Loss of a Pet
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for When You Are Exhausted
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Teachers
- 25 Verses of Comfort For Those Grieving a Suicide
- 25 Encouraging Bible Verses for Graduates
Bible Gateway Blogger Grid Member
Canadian Christian Writing Award – Blog Series
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Lynn on 25 Encouraging Scripture Verse… T.Burson on 25 Encouraging Scripture Verse… Lynn on Radiation booksbydree on 25 Encouraging Bible Verses fo… Jane on Radiation
Shoot the Wounded
Heal the Wounded
Love the Wounded
Tag Archives: Husband
I have a little red autograph book that I have had since I was a kid. Throughout school and into my college years I collected signatures and autographs from family, friends and sports heroes. The first entry in my book are … Continue reading
Whether you’re Newlyweds, or have been married for many years, these Friday Funnies will make you laugh. Enjoy!